Terms and Conditions
Please call +353 (0)87 6247805 or email email@example.com for bookings.
- All charges are payable 30 days prior to arrival.
- Tariff prices are subject to change.
- We charge a non-refundable booking deposit of 25%.
The balance is required not later than 4 weeks in advance.
- There is a 3% surcharge on credit card payments.
- All rates quoted for full day sightseeing and golf trips are for up to 8 hours.
The following rates apply for extra hours:
- Viano is €50.00 per hour after 8 Hours
- Extra charges only apply beyond the agreed itinerary.
- Any extra work completed outside of the original itinerary booked will be charged at the end of the trip.
- Payment methods: Credit card, cash or bank transfer.
- Cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, and Laser.
Wi-Fi Usage Policy
Please note that Wi-Fi usage is for the purpose of checking emails and general internet browsing.
Additional charges will be incurred if internet using extends to streaming of videos, movies, music or
any other similar purposes. All additional charges will be charged to the credit card supplied.
Gratuity & Tipping for your Private Driver
Please note that Gratuity for your Private Driver starts from the standard 15% of Total Transport
Charges and is paid in cash directly to the driver at the end of the tour. However, if you feel your
driver has done an excellent job, going above and beyond the call of duty, you may pay 20%, or in the
case where his work has been ‘over the top’, you may offer 25% or whatever you think is appropriate.
Cancellations Procedure and Refund Policy
- In the event of cancellation, please be advised that we require written confirmation. As it is unlikely that we could reschedule our fleet and Private Drivers in the event of cancellation, significant costs are incurred by us. It is therefore necessary that the following cancellation charges apply:
- The 25% deposit paid in advance is non-refundable
- 21 days prior to the arrival, 50% of the total costs
- 14 days prior to the arrival, 75% of the total costs
- Less than 14 days prior to the arrival, 100% of the total costs
- We will try to accommodate all reasonable changes requested.
- We kindly ask clients to ensure they have travel insurance in place to cover above cancellation fees should they arise.
- Executive Hire does not accept responsibility for delays caused by unforeseen circumstances that are out of the driver’s control.
- Clients are responsible for all damages caused to the interior of the hire vehicle, and will be charged for repairs, or valeting needed to return the car to the condition it was hired in.
- A reasonable amount of ordinary passenger luggage is allowed for in all the vehicles given. In cases where clients have excess luggage, advance notification in required.
- Every endeavour will be made for the hirer to retain the same driver and vehicle for the duration of the hire period, however Private Drive Chauffeur reserves the right to substitute any other vehicle or driver should the need arise.
We will make every effort to ensure that your journey is to the highest standard and an enjoyable
experience. If you have any queries, comments or concerns, please contact us via the methods
provided on our website.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from December 2016.
Data Collection for Payments
We collect the following information for the processing of payments:
- Contact information including email address
- Card details
We do not store credit card details for any purposes, cards payments are processed by Stripe and charged immediately.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
More information about cookies and details about how to manage or disable them can be found on www.aboutcookies.org
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.